Thursday, May 26, 2011

Moving right along

So MaryEllen has chosen her ED and the ED has accepted!. The contracts are being done by lawyer now. The consult with the clinic was today and she likes the RE and the RE said we will get a call Tues from the nurse coordinator to get me in for my testing. MaryEllen is coming Tues. and meeting me on Wed. At this time she may go meet everyone at the clinic too. I know she will be very happy with the clinic. Hope that July is the month we can do our first transfer. Will see. Oh and my insurance papers are done and I am just waiting for the check to come and that part will be done too. 
I just can't wait to meet her. She just seems so easy going with a big heart. I really think she and I will be a great team. Plus how cool it is to have a clinic to get things going for us in such smooth manner. I am really pleased with working with Simple Surrogacy. They have kept up with things and having an IM that is doing her part too makes it nice!


No comments: