Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's official!

No match for me. I knew it was coming already and so it's not a surprise but still to finally here back from them still stings a little.
Maybe they had talked to the RE's nurse and she told them the RE may not approve me? This could be the reason why I haven't heard from them in days. Why when I did get a reply last week sometime it was very short and nothing informative? I don't know.
Either way their RE said no as she things having 7 babies is too many. This sucks as my own Peri says I am ok and the last RE (Dr. Sher and Dr. Fisch) said I was ok and even did my testing to show it. It is what it is and I can't fix it. I am proud of it. Five of the seven are babies are from surrogacy.
So here I am again looking. I know I will find another couple just wish it wasn't so hard. Hopefully my next post will be of good news.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Sorry to hear that ! I hope you get matched soon !!

Rebekah said...

I am sorry for the disappointment - I really hope you find a great match soon.