Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WOW! so much has happened

So where to begin? I guess from Sat. The day I did get to start my meds and thought the day was going to be exciting but never imagine just what that meant.
I got a call from my sister asking if I was sitting down. Ya why? She starting crying and said that Lita was being put to sleep in a couple hours and we should come say good bye. Lita was our rottweiler that we raised since she was a baby. We had to move into a place we couldn't take her and so my mom kept her for us and when we had the room we just couldn't see moving her back and forth so my mom kept her there. She was 9 and had started getting ill this week. They ran lots of test and well everything was shutting down. So it was time to say good bye.
Tyson loved her so much but didn't want to see her like that so he stayed home with the baby. Katy and I went and got to give her some love and hold her for a bit. She was the best dog, so gentle and well mannered.
When Katy and I left she asked if we could stop by the dress shop and try on wedding dresses. So we did as this would get our minds of things.
She tried on a pretty dress but she wasn't happy with it. So she tried on another, I could see her expression this was the dress. She was in love and I have to say it looked like it was made just for her. We loved. it. She still tried on a couple more to make sure and still came back to this one. So we were told the cost of $998 and that it was a dress not on their website or in magazines as it's a demo. Ok so we then thought even though it's a great price we were only there for fun and would continue to look. Then another associate come over and said the dress was discontinued and this one was the only one available and that price had dropped. They walked away to see how much and Katy and I were like hope it's good. But she was scared as she didn't want to miss out on this dress now. They came back with $495 as the cost and only half down to keep it. WOW! that is incredible so we now have her wedding dress.lol
So that was an unexpected thing to happen but sure put a smile on both our faces.lol
So later in night Katy called me just after 11pm to inform me her best friend's dad passed. I felt terrible for them and she was so sad. I tried to comfort her on the phone and decided Sunday she would come over and we would make a dinner to bring her friend's family.
Sunday came and Katy came to cook up some dinner. We then went to pick her finance up and we stopped by to bring them dinner. The friend's grandma use to rent a house to us and had a letter from the city for me. Oh wow what's that about as I haven't lived in the house in over 4 years. Can you believe I got a check from them for $540? I was shocked. Guess when I was in a car accident and they sent me to the county hospital they made some billing errors and they presently did an audit and I got lucky to get the check. Weird how that worked out huh?
So last night (Tues 9/14/10) Katy calls me again at 11:30pm to let me know she just did a pregnancy test and it was positive. What a way to be woken up huh? We talked for a bit as she was crying as she was now worried about lots of stuff. I told her it would all work out and not to worry. So I guess this means I am going to have another grand baby. I am happy, wish it wasn't like this but hey things happen for a reason right? The funny things is if/when I get pregnant in a couple weeks we will only be like a month apart. How strange that will be.

1 comment:

Invisible Author said...

what an exciting turn of events! she looks beautiful in her dress. is the date going to change now?