Friday, September 10, 2010

excited, sad, hopeful

Excited tomorrow is the big day to start my meds!  I sent an email letting my Ip's know that in June they would hopefully have a baby to bring home. It seemed to mean a lot to them. He sent an email to me and I think it's starting to sink in that this could be our winning cycle.

Sad, my daughter Katy has to hurt right now. Her best friend's dad is being removed from life support. They say he may stay a live a few days but will not survive. She wants me and her dad to come say good bye to him, but we barely knew him. I then realized she just needs us for support for her and so we need to come. It breaks my heart she is hurting for her friend and she has known him for many years.

Hopeful, that we can help a special little girl with cancer. To help raise funds there is a way to get something out of it too. If your planning a trip to WDW you don't want to pass this deal up. You can rent a house with a private pool for just $85 a night or $95 during peak dates. 20% of this will be donated to the Hailey fund if you mention her name. See links below to learn about her and the rental.

http://www.mickeysmagicalmanor.com/


No comments: