Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quiet

So things are very quiet on the surrogacy end for me. Waiting to hear how things pan out. Looking and hoping. It's not easy. I am just as impatient as the other person. In surrogacy it's just has to be something you learn to accept.
You hear something hopeful then nothing at all. It's very frustrating. I prefer to know what's going on and not wait for it. I am thinking since there is nothing good to report they choose to say nothing. To me I like to know if there is something I can do to help it out.
Replying to adds and getting no reply back at all is just rude. I don't understand why you can't acknowledge getting the info and thank the person for their time but you aren't interested. This is much better than ignoring them.
If the shoe was on the other foot??? I am a believer of do onto others as you would want done onto yourself.

No comments: